Planning your Los Angeles, CA event is never done until you’ve found the right caterers. Here are all the details you’ll want to think about.
Everything You’ll Want to Consider
It’s a simple matter of fact: everyone enjoys well-prepared meals. So it’s no surprise that great food is often a key part of any successful event or celebration. But unless you’re planning to do all the cooking yourself, you’re going to need to find a caterer who’s able to complement your unique event.
Range of Services: How Will They Accommodate Your Needs?
First and foremost, it’s best to familiarize yourself with the services the caterer offers. If the caterer specializes in a certain type of event, they may be willing to help cater an event that’s outside their expertise, but they may not have the experience you need.
Ask if they’ve catered similar events as your own, and ask to set up a food tasting! A reputable caterer will readily accommodate your requests and needs.
At the Butler Pantry Co, we’re prepared to assist with a wide variety of events. From holiday meals for your family to weddings or anniversary dinners— we have the expertise needed to help make your event a positive, memorable one.
To give you a better idea of the catering services we offer, here’s a quick overview:
- Meal Prep: It’s challenging to find time to cook in our busy lives. So if you’re looking to have healthy, delectable meals at the ready without spending all your time in the kitchen, we can help design a menu and prepare meals that are suited to your tastes. That way, you’ll have great food whenever you’re ready to eat!
- Fish Fry Friday: Every first and third Friday of the month, we cook up a classic Fish Fry. You can enjoy mouth-watering, savory dishes like Po-Boy Dinners or Seafood Dinners, and sweet 7-Up Cake.
- Holiday Catering: The holidays should be about spending time with your loved ones. Not worrying about preparing dinner. Let us take the stress out of the holidays by putting together a feast your friends and family will love.
- Weddings: Your wedding is one of the most important, joyous days of your life. The festivities should be honored with a catering menu that celebrates your unique day. When you need a catering service that prioritizes your wedding day needs, don’t hesitate to contact The Butler Pantry Co.
- Corporate Events: Corporate events are opportunities for networking with clients and even growing your company. Make your business event a memorable one with catering services that keep your company fresh in the minds of your ideal client.
Working with a Caterer Should Be a Partnership
Working with a caterer should feel like you’re in a partnership. Understanding your unique tastes, needs, and goals for your event is crucial for a caterer’s services. The event you’re hosting is an extension of yourself – and the food you serve should help reflect that.
Make sure that the caterer you choose to partner with offers personalized services that will help you create the event you’re envisioning.
Experience Level: Learning to Cook is An Art!
It may go without saying, but the experience level of a catering company is often an indicator of the quality of service and food they provide. Take the time to look through a caterer’s online gallery, ask about their culinary career, and read reviews from their previous clients.
The owner and head chef of The Butler Pantry Co is Chef Notasha Butler, who’s not only a Le Cordon Bleu graduate, but has served on the Wolfgang Puck Oscar team.
The Butler Pantry Catering Co: For All Your Los Angeles, CA Events
Ready to make your event a truly memorable day? Get in touch with us at the Butler Pantry Co to learn more about our catering services.